1/10/2007

Can we come out now?

Now that the holidays are officially over we are coming back to normal. Things have been so busy and stressed that I am just exhausted! We all are.

I have been thinking about my sewing machine lately. I think I am going to make some more stuff for me. I have been sewing a lot for others around the holidays and I want things that make me feel good now. I have to clean off a very messy table to get to sew though.

My partylite starter party is this Sat the 13th at 2. If you would like to order some excellent candles and accessories please leave me a comment.

I am so tired. I will write more tomorrow. And I am going to update the tutorials and I am going to talk about the decorating I have been doing and planning. Its all so exciting! Until Tomorrow!

No comments: