11/03/2006

Martha Is a Crafty Genius


Cowboy and I dropped Pumpkin off at Grandma's last night and went to our favorite relaxation spot, Barnes and Noble.
Which is where I came across Martha Stewart's Holiday Handmade Gifts Mag Special. It is FABULOUS!
Now I was never into Martha very much. I thought that she should have gotten off on the prison mess, all the men do. But after looking at this magazine I have decided that the women is a genius (where the hell have I been?). The stuff in here is so great! And its so simple to make.
I was looking at the Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Craft Magazine and I couldn't find one easy thing to make, or even something I wanted to make.
I was completely out of cash last night so after I cash my paycheck today I am going back to buy it.

No comments: