10/10/2006

Coffee With The Boss


Tonight I am going to spend the evening having coffee with my (and Cowboys) very influential boss. AHH! It gets worse. Apparently he has a business opportunity that he has been involved in as well as a couple of his other employees. Last night I am talking to this guy that introduced my boss to this opportunity and I asked what it was about. Of course, like every businessman he says "why don't you come over for coffee and we can chat about it". I am stuck. My boss has been wanting me to come for almost a year and its a great opportunity to get to know him better. We (Cowboy and I) are great at getting people to love us, but I hate these things. To me they are all scams. I am gullible too so I have to have my shields up and my awareness heightened. I will have an opportunity to practice some of the Celestine's principles. Haha one of which is to be more open to new opportunities. I guess I will have to see how I feel about it. I hope it goes well.


What am I going to wear? Casual or Business?


Photo of the Day

No comments: