9/15/2006

Excitement and Ideas

I went to Hancock Fabrics today and the McCall's patterns were $.99! Can you believe that great deal! I also got some great fabric that was on sale as well as batting for the quilt I am working on. I got some Charcoal cotton/poly blend fabric for a skirt, a Victorian flower print. Ivory with tiny rose colored flowers on it. I am making a button down shirt with that. Its going to look so cute!

I have an idea. I guess there is a way to sell stuff on blogger. Well I am going to make clothes to sell on blogger. My own designs. I have been designing clothes in my head and in drawings since I was little. I remember designing dresses and shirts when I was about 12. I love it. Oh I cant wait to get started!

I am also going to be buying a small camera so I can put more pics on this blog. I am going to need on for selling and I want to put some of my beautiful photography on the blog.

Lastly, I had a terrific conversation with a co worker today. He is a total gym rat and has been training as a personal trainer for a while. He is willing to help me get back into shape. I need to get a membership to his gym, but its not that expensive so I don't think it will be a problem. I miss going to the gym. It wasn't all the sweaty bodies, or even working out that I liked. It was a time where I could do nothing but think. I relaxed, got into the rhythms. About 5 years ago I went to the gym 4 days a week. I did yoga 2hours 2 times a week and I did cardio and strength training. I loved it. I felt great and I was happy. I want that back.

Today was an exciting day.
I cant sleep.. its 2:09 am. I am going to read a bit and drink some tea. Maybe that will help.

No comments: