9/25/2006

Revenge of a Middle Age Women Review

Since I am such an avid reader I am reviewing each book as I finish. I have been sick with a cold for the whole weekend so I was able to start and finish Revenge of the Middle Aged Women by Elizabeth Buchan.

This is about a women who is happily married to a good man then suddenly he decided that he has fallen in love with another women. He moves out and she is left to cope.

I think this would be a great book for any women going through a breakup. Rose, the main character, loses everything and still picks up the pieces of her life and moves on to become a better and happier person.
The beginning of the book was slow and there were other parts that were a little slow but overall I enjoyed this book and found it inspiring and entertaining.

Next on my list is Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

No comments: