9/17/2006

Late Night Bordom

I am still having problems with my camera. I have to call tomorrow and see if customer service can figure out the problem. If not I am going to have to give it to someone because Target probably wont accept it back.

On another note, I bought some batting for the purple quilt I am making. I just have to figure out what I want the back to look like. Then I can start quilting. I will post some pics as soon as I am able. I think I will borrow my neighbors camera. I also bought a new book called Sew U. It is a really great book and it is written in a fun and easy to read format. Its the first sewing book that I have really liked.

I am planning on making several of the patterns that are in the book. It comes with a skirt, shirt, and a pant pattern. Then she has directions for several variations of each. I want to start on them but I need to wash the fabric.

I think I will go read the pattern again and maybe cut it out. I don't know if I want to do it tonight. Its almost midnight.

No comments: