Hottie Husband

This is my hubby shooting at a native american archery demo. Isnt he handsome with a bow and arrow? Thats one of our horses, Trouble. Yes he is Trouble too. Damn thing threw me a couple months ago and I couldnt walk for a week. The funny thing about horses is that when you look them in the eyes you swear that they are speaking right into your brain. Telepathy? Maybe. Honestly I think that its entirly possible. I mean we only use 10 % of our brains right? What does the other 90% do?

No comments: