12/01/2006

Looking Up

The last couple months have been a bit rough... but things are starting to look better. We have more money coming in and I am on my way to getting a new, much better, job. Sometimes when I really start to worry I think about where I was at this time last year. I know exactly what I was doing. I was cleaning today, one year ago, getting ready for my dad to visit. I hadn't seen him in 6 months and he had only seen my daughter once. I was really excited about his visit... which never came because he had a heart attack and died the next day. Very unexpected... very ...how do you explain the feeling of loss and the feeling that you have been cheated. I had been begging him to visit for months and the day he was supposed to come...

Well it has been one year, almost, and things are better now. Cowboy and I are getting along great, money is not as good as last year but getting better. I think we are definitely happier this year as a family. I think our outlook on life is better and we are spiritually in a better place. I am looking forward to next year. It is going to be a year of great change for us.

I will be graduating from AVC and transferring to a UC Campus. We will be moving probably far away. But I think we will be happy still. We shall see where the world takes us.

No comments: