Things I am anticipating
1. Moving to UC Santa Cruz next fall. If I get in (crossing fingers)
2. Finishing my AA in June.
3. Watching my 2 year old daughter blow out the candles for the first time.
4. Watching her eat the cake.
5. I can wait until my sweetie finally finds what he wants to do as a career, without his father trying to stop him.
6. Am I a bad person for anticipating the death of a person. Even an abusive person? I am sad that I feel this way but... there is no excuses I guess. I just hate the man. For more info see my rant.
7. Oh course I cant wait for Christmas!
8. I started the Cure on Apartment Therapy and I cant wait to finish! Buy the book! Its fantastic!
9. I started selling my extra books on Amazon.com and I already had one sell! I am hoping to thin out my collection this way and make some money on the side.
10. I cant wait to see my baby get bigger.... but at the same time I want her to stay this young forever.
On a side note I do enjoy baking and today I baked 4 dozen gingersnaps and made enough chocolate ganache for over 100 truffles and I finished 4 dozen of them already! I cant wait to start baking tomorrow! I still have chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, and sugar cookies to make, fudge, peppermint bark, and brownies to make too! So much to do! So much Fun!