12/29/2006

Sunday Scribblings

Yes I know this is late but here it is anyway...

Change...

I am actually afraid of change. I like to have a set plan and I like everything to go as I plan it. I know this doesn't happen though. I have many things that I would like to change. I don't really like to do New Years Resolutions but I do like to make a plan for the next year. Mostly what I would like to accomplish during the coming year. This coming year is going to be full of change and as much as I fear it, I am very excited too.

This year I would like to loose 20 more pounds and become more active. I want my muscles to feel like a 24 year old, not a 44 year old.

I want to transfer to a 4 year university. I will find out where I am accepted sometime in the Spring.

I want to get my home more streamlined. Less stuff. More space for what I love, less clutter.

I want to get Pumpkin potty trained. We are actually working on that now. She has been wearing big girl underwear for most of the day. I am trying to get her to pee in the potty but no luck so far.

I want us all to eat more healthy and I want to take care of and pamper myself more.

I want to get my finances in order and pay off some of my debts.

I want to get more adult time to myself. I am so involved in Pumpkin that I forget what being an adult in my 20s is all about.

I want to start taking more pictures and maybe start a food blog (I am thinking about it).
That's all I can think of so far.

No comments: